With tankless water heaters, you get heat-on-demand technology and an endless supply of hot water whenever and wherever it’s needed – even for simultaneous uses at multiple fixtures.
BENEFITS OF GOING TANKLESS
- Designed for efficiency: Tankless technology uses copper heat exchangers to provide maximum efficiency and uses far less energy than a traditional tank.
- Save energy: By operating only when hot water is needed, and no storage tank to heat and reheat water, tankless technology helps save on energy and utility costs.
- A smart investment: Increase your home’s value with premium technology and increased energy efficiency. Energy efficiency rebates and tax credits also offer the opportunity to help make your purchases more affordable.
- Maximum output, minimum space: About the size of a small suitcase, wall-mounted models can be installed on interior or exterior walls and in compact spaces to free up valuable space.
- Flexible installation: Small size allows for installation in non-traditional spaces such as crawl spaces and attics, making it perfect for use in any size home, including manufactured and modular homes.
IN NEED OF A REPAIR FOR YOUR EXISTING UNIT?
If you notice there is a strange noise coming from your hot water tank or it is not heating like it used to, call on us for fast repairs.
If you’re considering a new installation or replacement we can help you determine which model is right for your needs.
Contact us today to book your repair, service, or installation. We are ready to help with all of your HVAC needs.